CREATE A COURAGEOUS LIFE
BUSINESS IS A SPIRITUAL GAME
Who would have thought that that starting your own business would bring up your old limiting beliefs?
All kinds of stuff comes up when we start to promote ourselves – fears, doubts and insecurities, all of our self sabotaging patterns and a hundred ways to procrastinate.
A client recently confessed that she used to negotiate contracts for millions of Euros on behalf of her fashion company without blinking an eye. Now she gets anxiety attacks asking for 20 Euros for an hour of her dog walking services. Sounds crazy, right?
Maybe not. When we negotiate and promote on behalf of others, a company, product or service, it’s so much easier. When what we “sell” and promote is ourselves, our own product or services, it becomes scary. We suddenly realise we are becoming visible, we are opening ourselves up to the judgment of others. And all of our hidden fears and doubts about ourselves kick into gear.
Also in business it’s true: 80% of being successful in business is about your PSYCHOLOGY. Only 20% is about processes, systems and operations.
YOUR BUSINESS IS WHO YOU ARE
You can’t check off your identity at the entrance when you go to work. Even less when you’re running your own business. Your fears, doubts, limitations and self-sabotaging tendencies will show up at work just as much as they show up in your private life.
Leadership today also means dealing with vulnerability and shame in the workplace. As uncomfortable as it seems in this environment this is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and authenticity.
I WANT TO TAKE MY BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
You need to know where you are to know where you are going.
Do you know WHY you are doing this?
This is the most important factor to have clarity on when you start out or scale your business. And making money is not it. to get clarity on where you want to go you need clarity on
- What Business Am I Really In?
Whether it’s beautifying a home, helping people get a better life, taking care of the planet by providing sustainable solutions or contributing positivity to the energy field your community – you need to know what business you are really in.
- What is My X-Factor?
Your X-Factor is what distinguishes you from everyone else. What makes your business different from other similar businesses?
- What Are My Values and Needs? And how can I bring them into my business. This is really about how you treat your customers, your employees and yourself in your business so it is in line with who you truly are every step of the way.
- How Can I Add More Value? Business and marketing today is not about selling, selling, selling. There is a new awareness around the need to collaborate, share and serve.
I WANT TO GET RESULTS
MARKETING AND INNOVATION ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PILLARS OF YOUR BUSINESS
6 WEEKS PROGRAM TO CREATE A ROADMAP FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
The main focus of this coaching program is YOUR MINDSET.
Here are just a few HIGHLIGHTS of what you get
- Creating the vision of where you truly want to go with your business
- Understanding why you are doing this, your needs and your values
- Overcoming any obstacles and inner blockages that prevent you from taking your business to the next level
- Developing the categories you need to focus on to create the outcomes you want and taking actions
- Eliminating distractions and procrastination strategies to focus on what is important to develop your business
- Establishing habits and strategies for marketing and innovation
- Generating the energy, motivation and inspiration to keep you on track
- One one-hour coaching sessions per week for 6 weeks
- Start of program Assessment and Accountability Workbook
- Assignments to review and implement as we go along
- Exclusive access to centering and priming meditations to shift your mindset and focus
- Email support in between sessions
During the time of the coaching I am creating an energetic container just for you and your business – to hold the energy and create a space for growth and transformation.